Monday, November 22, 2004

Never lose Grace under Stress

I was so stressed out today becoz of the things going around me. I was almost on the verge of blasting out on my colleagues atleast 2 or 3 times today.But something helped me keep my cool.I was constantly reminded of words once told to me by our CEO "Never Lose Grace under Stress". The words had made a big impact on me.And I am happy that they helped me today when I needed it.

This experience made quiet a few things clear to me.When we get angry, we don't just lose our temper we lose our point too. We must remember that we are actually trying to win an agreement and not an argument.

We should properly analyse the impact of our demands.Because at any given time, we need to remember that the ability to separate fact from opinion is the mark of a clear mind and it also refects ones intellectual integrity.

I know its not at all easy. But then if you want to standout, you gotcha make it possible.

So, from today I will acknowledge with grace and dignity the significance of others' comments or statements of fact.

No comments: