Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Clients and their COMMENTS

" I don't know. Just get it done! "

" We love your work, but we have a budget of only $100."


" Can you please fix my code and make it work. It should be easy for you! "

" Superb! Great work! Its beautiful. Please marry me "

" Don't worry about the first point, just do the third and second one.I am
planning to give you bulk work can you give discount? "

" Look I donot know what I want..I just know, this is not it "

" I need a 5 page website by tomorrow. That won't be a problem, will it? "

" Well, I like it but my wife thinks it should be magenta"

" I understand its the 10th Mockup, but its still not what I am looking for "

" I needed this done like yesterday. "

" I am okai with the quote, but I need to discuss it with my partner"

No comments: