Monday, March 24, 2008

Happiness at work is my responsibility !


Happiness in work place is not something which you feel when you are getting paid well or you have a posh office, its a matter of choice. You need to choose to be happy at work. When you are happy at work, the same happiness radiates ion to your family and social life. The impact of happiness at work is more, because we spend most of our waking hours at work.

So from today lets repeat the below everyday till it becomes our nature -
  1. I choose to be happy at work
  2. Will spread happiness: I will be the carrier of happiness and infect others. Unhappiness is also infectious, but I choose not to spread that virus.
  3. I will create happiness today: Not tomorrow, Not next week or next month. Its Now.
  4. I will learn to say "NO"
  5. Letting my BOSS know what makes me happy at work is my responsibility.
  6. Letting my colleagues know what makes me happy at work is my responsibility.
  7. Happiness at work makes me more healthy, happier and completely stress free.
  8. I understand its OK to have a BAD WORK DAY.
  9. I will share my knowledge with others and appreciate others work as well.
  10. I am my BEST when I am Happy! Happiness makes me be creative, productive and successful.
Lets pledge from today at the start of the waking hour that- I choose to be HAPPY AT WORK !

No comments: